Windows 10 Email clients

Hey, just wondering why there are no good email apps and programs on windows.  Now that there are more and more good 3rd party apps that allow you to check emails on, like spark, airmail, etc.  They all seem to support everything but a windows pc.  I mean, i do have a macbook, and apple products, which is still fine for me, but i work on pc computers, and really want to use those same email clients on my windows pc.  Anyone know why?  Or perhaps are they coming to PC?  I only heard of newton coming to PC one day, but still no exact date.  

Also, if someone knows of a good app on windows other than like outlook or thunderbird, please let me know!

Hey,

I don't know of a good app however if you really want to run these apps then you could emulate them or see if there is a way to get them to work. For example by downloading the app. Also if they are available for Android you could use something like blue stacks which is just an Android emulator.

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, TurtleTrain said:

. Also if they are available for Android you could use something like blue stacks which is just an Android emulator.

good point, i could.  Never thought of that, however, despite i've used bluestacks before, i dont like the idea of having it installed on my work pc.  However, i might get that for my home pc.  thanks!

1 minute ago, never_here said:

good point, i could.  Never thought of that, however, despite i've used bluestacks before, i dont like the idea of having it installed on my work pc.  However, i might get that for my home pc.  thanks!

Hey,

No problem, you could install it on your work PC but set up a different email account as this shouldn't interfere with the apps you are running and would mean that all of your apps are excluded from your work PC.

Hope this helps.

18 minutes ago, TurtleTrain said:

No problem, you could install it on your work PC but set up a different email account as this shouldn't interfere with the apps you are running and would mean that all of your apps are excluded from your work PC.

oh, not that, just more of the security stuff.  I dont want any of my stuff that deals with work to lack in security stuff.  Bluestacks program might be safe in itself, but i'm worried about their security updates, and if its as up to date as google's android systems.  If not, than i prefer not to have it installed.