My gaming pc

razor007

Hello everyone ..this is my gaming build how is it?or any other things do i need?

Cpu:-i7 6700

Cooler:-deepcool maelstrom 120t liquid cooling

Mobo:-gigabyte h110m-s2 ddr4

Memory:-16gb

Hdd:-wd blue 1tb

Gpu:-msi gtx 1080 reference card

Psu:-corsair vs 550

Ups:-intex 1000va gama

Case:-cooler master N300

20170222_151722.jpg

20170222_151939.jpg

20170222_152026.jpg

Good rig, but I wouldn't trust that PSU as far as I could throw it - it's based on a trashy Chieftec design that it shares with low end Zalman, etc PSUs. 

idk

17 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Good rig, but I wouldn't trust that PSU as far as I could throw it - it's based on a trashy Chieftec design that it shares with low end Zalman, etc PSUs. 

ok i hv done some browsing abt deepcool liquid coolers...My question is this a good cooler? I've never heard much about Deepcool, and to be honest I'm worried if the price will affect the quality, because it's a cheap cooler I feel that it's quality would be poor compared to other more expensive cooler and to be honest my biggest worry - Will this thing leak? 

1 minute ago, razor007 said:

ok i hv done some browsing abt deepcool liquid coolers...My question is this a good cooler? I've never heard much about Deepcool, and to be honest I'm worried if the price will affect the quality, because it's a cheap cooler I feel that it's quality would be poor compared to other more expensive cooler and to be honest my biggest worry - Will this thing leak? 

they make pretty good air coolers, I recommend the GAMMAXX 400 personally because it runs cool and quiet. it shoudn't leak, it's not a cheap watercooler. if you want to see cheap look at the LEPA watercoolers - they're literally always sub $60 USD and leak like crazy. 

idk

Cable management 0/10

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

I would get a new PSU for sure. And maybe get a modular/semimodular one. They cost just slightly more but it will look much nicer.

A SSD might be a good upgrade for the future.

For the cable management: I would not get any sleep if my PC looks like that but that's just me as s.o. who likes the aesthetics of a well ordered and build PC. 

For pure gaming it is perfect :)