Building a PC

I am planning to build my own custom rig, planning to play games such as battlefield 1, LoL and GTA V. I am planning to have a z270 board with a 7600k and GTX1060 or GTX1070 but i want to build it ASAP so i was thinking to get a 7100 and 1050ti instead. Tell me if i should just save up the extra 300-400 and or just buy the 7100 and 1050ti and upgrade later

all very CPU intensive games, Ryzen would be obvious call here. Don't rush, buy quality parts you don't need to upgrade if you can save a little longer to do so

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I would go for the GTX 1070 instead. You could also check out the Ryzen CPU's from AMD if you can wait otherwise go for the 7600K with the GTX 1070.

dont rush it, there is a massive performance gap between the 1050ti and the 1070, while the 1050 shohld be able to run those titles fairly easily with 60 fps on high to ultra graphics (depending on the game) but only at 1080p (and possibly 1440p depending on the title), if you only want to game at 1080p than this is fine, but i would strongly encourage you to go with a slightly better gpu, with a 1070 you should be set for a while, but if the price concerns you then i would recommend the 1060 6gb, as for cpu i would honestly get a 6600k or other high preforming 6 series instead of a 7 series, the actual performance gap between 6th and 7th gen intel processors is so small that its really not worth the premium price, however if your willing to wait even longer then ryzen could really surprise us, so in conclusion, don't skimp on your parts just because your egar to get your new comp, go for a solid gpu, i recommend 1060 6gb, and a solid cpu aswell, i recommend 6600k, also a tip i always say for building a comp, GET AND SSD! even if its just big enough for your boot drive you'll be so glad you did, a 1-3 second boot is so worth it, hope this helped!

42 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

WAIT FOR RYZEN. But seriously, have some patience, I planned my rig for months.

I second this, planned for ages. Posting on forums and watching videos. Currently planning a desk PC which I won't build for a year or two.

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3418DW