Metal Chassis Laptops/Ultrabooks?

Are the any Metal Chassis Laptops/Ultrabooks sub £400, the closest one I can find is the Xiaomi Air 12.5inch at £480, anyone know any others? I don't mind going grey-market if the manufacturer is reputable. Thanks in advance.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

15 minutes ago, electrolux said:

Are the any Metal Chassis Laptops/Ultrabooks sub £400, the closest one I can find is the Xiaomi Air 12.5inch at £480, anyone know any others? I don't mind going grey-market if the manufacturer is reputable. Thanks in advance.

I got my refurbished ASUS UX31LA with an i5-4200u, 8gb of RAM, and a 128gb SSD for $350. The only thing I regret about it is that I messed with the screws, forgot to use treadlocker instead of superglue to put the screws back in, so now I can't open the bottom :P 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I got my refurbished ASUS UX31LA with an i5-4200u, 8gb of RAM, and a 128gb SSD for $350. The only thing I regret about it is that I messed with the screws, forgot to use treadlocker instead of superglue to put the screws back in, so now I can't open the bottom :P 

Unfortunately it seems to be impossible to purchase in the UK :c

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

Hey,

For christmas I got my Dad an Acer Aspire that was in fact very good, it was £430 however I believe that it is on sale at argos for £400 at the moment.

The laptop is very good, performs well and is good for the price so I would highly recommend

Link: http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6693239

Hope this helps