Learning to Mod

Misinthe

Hey everyone, like the title says, I want to learn how to Mod and stuff. I have read the sticky where it explains a lot, but I was trying to see if anyone has YouTube channels that specialize on it that I could watch and learn different technics and stuff. Thanks everyone for your comments!

31 minutes ago, Miguel552 said:

Hey everyone, like the title says, I want to learn how to Mod and stuff. I have read the sticky where it explains a lot, but I was trying to see if anyone has YouTube channels that specialize on it that I could watch and learn different technics and stuff. Thanks everyone for your comments!

mod what? games? a case? what games? what case?

edit: I'm a noob sorry. didn't see it was posted in case modding and other mods :D oops.

21 minutes ago, lolimpol said:

mod what? games? a case? what games? what case?

edit: I'm a noob sorry. didn't see it was posted in case modding and other mods :D oops.

Haha no worries. 

14 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Thank you, I've been watching a couple of his videos but I feel he lacks basic information. 

21 minutes ago, Miguel552 said:

Haha no worries. 

Thank you, I've been watching a couple of his videos but I feel he lacks basic information. 

He is actually a member here.  You'll be able to catch him from time to time and pick his brain.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

He is actually a member here.  You'll be able to catch him from time to time and pick his brain.

Yeah, that's how I found his channel, saw his comments on the sticky guide here in the modding section.