Logitech driving force shifter

G4merG3ddon_Dafs

Hello everyone,

Iwas thinking of buying the driving force shifter for my g920 but can i do alternate setups for cars with 8 gears? (The driving force only has 7)

thanks!

5 hours ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

Hello everyone,

Iwas thinking of buying the driving force shifter for my g920 but can i do alternate setups for cars with 8 gears? (The driving force only has 7)

thanks!

I'm not so sure but I am able to play Euro Truck Simulator with 12 Gears. I can set it with the help of 1 button from the wheel.

It can be first it will be gears 1-6 and when I press the button it'll be gears 7-12 or I can do it first odd gears 1,3,5,7,9,11 and when I press it'll be gears 2,4,6,8,10,12.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

On 18 February 2017 at 2:27 PM, koji said:

I'm not so sure but I am able to play Euro Truck Simulator with 12 Gears. I can set it with the help of 1 button from the wheel.

It can be first it will be gears 1-6 and when I press the button it'll be gears 7-12 or I can do it first odd gears 1,3,5,7,9,11 and when I press it'll be gears 2,4,6,8,10,12.

Ok thanks for the help, i will get a driving force now.