Capture Desktop

Okay, I've been watching LinusTechTips for about 2 years now, and found it awesome! Like give him a piece of cake.

I have 3 Foscam IP Cameras that we use to live stream our services via Facebook / YouTube. One of my issues is that the 1 computer can't handle the live stream and display content to our projectors. So, I was looking into balancing out the load a bit by adding a 2nd computer into our "sound booth." However, in order for us to show the content on the projects I'd have to buy a frame grabber. I'd rather not go this route unless I have no other choice. So, I was wondering if there was a program that I could use to show my desktop over the network. There were a few programs I've tried like, "Show My Screen" or "ScreenTask" however, I could not seem to add the streamed JPEG into our broadcasting program called, "Wirecast." Foscam's only have a JPEG file that can be "refreshed" and get the next captured frame. To get around this, I had a Raspberry Pi and installed MotionEye, which is like a security camera operating system and offers streaming ports which I can use with Wirecast.

I am here looking for suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

-Sky