P4560

Go to solution Solved by shairene,
2 minutes ago, Christopher_ said:

Honestly in your situation it really depends.

If you are fine with that performance, and is willing to maybe buy a used 7700k in the future that would be a good option.

But if you dont need the pc right away i would wait and see what Ryzen brings. Apparently they are going to release a 130 dollar cpu what can be overclocked and has four cores and is close to the ipc of kaby lake

Acording to what I read there will be there will be even a better versions and in a lower price an equivilent to the 7600 so for me what will be the best and in the lowest price I will buy, and they say that Intel will probebly lower ther prices so all I can do is wait for a coupel weeks. I will be willing to spend 900$-1000$ for a new pc.

Hi everybody,

I would like to build a PC and I was recomended to buy the p4560, the purpse of the pc is to play AAA games, I usually play RTS such a Rome total war but also The rise of the tomb raider, I saw all kinds of benchmarks and it's looks like that it can hold on in those games and the price is 210$ less then the I5 7600 that I wanted. What do you think?

The specs:

GPU - RX480 8GB/Gtx 1060 6GB

RAM - Corsair vengence 2X4 GB 2400 mhz

Case - Corsair 240 airflow

Motherboard - Asus H270M Plus

SSD - Intel p600 128GB

PSU - Corsair CX550M

If you are fine with that performance, and is willing to maybe buy a used 7700k in the future that would be a good option.

But if you dont need the pc right away i would wait and see what Ryzen brings. Apparently they are going to release a 130 dollar cpu what can be overclocked and has four cores and is close to the ipc of kaby lake

2 minutes ago, Christopher_ said:

Acording to what I read there will be there will be even a better versions and in a lower price an equivilent to the 7600 so for me what will be the best and in the lowest price I will buy, and they say that Intel will probebly lower ther prices so all I can do is wait for a coupel weeks. I will be willing to spend 900$-1000$ for a new pc.