Server build help

I'm currently making a home server and planning on using a LGA 1366 Socket Motherboard. The motherboard I'm using is a dual socket CPU server motherboard. I'm having trouble figuring out if the form factor of this motherboard is ATX or some other form factor and if it will fit in a regular mid tower case.

This is the motherboard: http://www.serverworlds.com/dell-1v648-poweredge-r410-system-board-ii-01012mt00-000-g/

Definitely not something that would go into most consumer cases due to the depth.  It would interfere with the front drive bays.  You'd probably want to get some exact dimensions and verify against the enclosure you intend to use. 

5 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

Definitely not something that would go into most consumer cases due to the depth.  It would interfere with the front drive bays.  You'd probably want to get some exact dimensions and verify against the enclosure you intend to use. 

I figured. Might have to end up getting a 1U or 2U case.

This is what they call proprietary... the layout will prevent you to use it in a normal atx case... Your better off finding a dead R410 and shove that in there..