Minecraft Sever Setup

NerdNinja
Go to solution Solved by Imabigmac,

I guess you will have to wait, aside from resetting it you can't do much else. 

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to set up my Minecraft server and when I try to port forward the default password won't work on my router witch is a SMCWGBR14-N.

Anyway I was wondering whats wrong and how can I get it back/ find it out WITH OUT RESETTING THE ROUTER!!! Not an option for me at this moment.

And also i'm posting this here because I get the fastest and best educated results (for the most part) so thanks! :)

*EDIT*

Keep in mind this is the password when you type the default gateway into the browser.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

remeber that the username is always admin

To find password for your network (If you forgot it or its not the default one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9BVK_jmGc

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

A quick look says your username is Admin and password is smcadmin, is this what you've tried? Do you know if someone might have changed the password?

I don't think you'll be able to port forward until you can login to the router.

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

remeber that the username is always admin

To find password for your network (If you forgot it or its not the default one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9BVK_jmGc

The deafult is smcadmin and It does not work I know all the stuff but it's not working!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

A quick look says your username is Admin and password is smcadmin, is this what you've tried? Do you know if someone might have changed the password?

I don't think you'll be able to port forward until you can login to the router.

You are correct with the password, there is another "user" account I can log into but it does not give me sufficient rights.

If it doesn't work and you don't if anybody has changed it or not you will have to reset it, the only other thing is to try using capital letters?

Did you setup the router or did someone else? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If it doesn't work and you don't if anybody has changed it or not you will have to reset it, the only other thing is to try using capital letters?

Did you setup the router or did someone else? 

Our internet provider set it up and they didn't change the password

Our internet provider set it up and they didn't change the password

You are sure the didn't change it? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

You are sure the didn't change it? 

yes we asked them. They were suppose to call us last mon.

I guess you will have to wait, aside from resetting it you can't do much else. 

Spoiler