[Windows 10] [Build: 14393] Username and password box not showing at startup.

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK running Windows 10 build 14393. A few months after i bought this laptop my username and password box wouldn't show up every time i locked or started the pc for the first time. I already did a fresh install of Windows and replaced the drive with a Samsung 850 EVO SSD, Windows is set to boot in 'normal' mode (so safe mode is disabled). Is this a known bug for this build or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

System Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4600Mhz    GPU: Nvidia Geforce 980ti (Asus Strix) @ 1527Mhz    Mobo: Asus Maximus VIII Hero    RAM: 32GB Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR4 @ 2400Mhz    CPU Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3    PSU: Corsair RM850 850 Watt    Case: Corsair 230T 'Rebel Orange'    Storage: 2xSamsung 850 EVO 250GB in Raid 0 + 5TB of magnetic storage (1+2+2)

So are you able to resume Windows after locking/shutting it down? Or does it go to the lock screen with nowhere to enter credentials... essentially locking you out of Windows?

Yes, it essentially locks me out of my session, forcing me to restart losing all my work.

System Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4600Mhz    GPU: Nvidia Geforce 980ti (Asus Strix) @ 1527Mhz    Mobo: Asus Maximus VIII Hero    RAM: 32GB Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR4 @ 2400Mhz    CPU Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3    PSU: Corsair RM850 850 Watt    Case: Corsair 230T 'Rebel Orange'    Storage: 2xSamsung 850 EVO 250GB in Raid 0 + 5TB of magnetic storage (1+2+2)

Ok, and you've tried clicking any key, like enter or j while it's at the lock screen? Windows hides the password field initially until you press a key or click with your mouse.

Also, are you the only user of this computer?

Yes, the login screen slides up but then i end up with an empty screen. And yes, i am the only user on this computer.

System Specs