Bios Help

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

Unless you're overclocking or something isn't working properly, you shouldn't have much need to be in the BIOS. I'd just check to make sure the SATA controller is set to AHCI before installing Windows. Other than that, there shouldn't be anything you need to change. 

Once you've installed Windows, check to see everything is working. If you have fast RAM, you may need to enable XMP in the BIOS to get it to run at the rated speeds. Install Windows before doing this though. 

Hello guys, glad to mention that my build has just finished and I just tested and the build is ALIVE. I am currently in the bois right now. I am new to building pc, anything i should do before installing windows? All my gear seems to be detected just fine.

Unless you're overclocking or something isn't working properly, you shouldn't have much need to be in the BIOS. I'd just check to make sure the SATA controller is set to AHCI before installing Windows. Other than that, there shouldn't be anything you need to change. 

Once you've installed Windows, check to see everything is working. If you have fast RAM, you may need to enable XMP in the BIOS to get it to run at the rated speeds. Install Windows before doing this though.