Encryption Software for Google Drive?

Morpheus

I have a lot of personal files in google drive that i need on the go, but i don't feel safe with them being there. Is there any easy to use, secure encryption software that i can use to encrypt either an entire folder or individual files?

Google Drive doesn't support encryption natively but you can always encrypt your files before you upload them.

Google Drive doesn't support encryption natively but you can always encrypt your files before you upload them.

yeah sorry maybe i should have been clearer, what can i use to encrypt those files before uploading? and also, will i be able to open the files on my phone?

yeah sorry maybe i should have been clearer, what can i use to encrypt those files before uploading? and also, will i be able to open the files on my phone?

Check out Syndocs and TrueCrypt.

Edit: I'm not aware of any application that will allow you to encrypt and decrypt files on both desktop and mobile systems.

Check out Syndocs and TrueCrypt.

Edit: I'm not aware of any application that will allow you to encrypt and decrypt files on both desktop and mobile systems.

thank you, i'll try those