Ok guys i am really hyped and really dissapointed right now. A few days ago i bought an OnePlus 3T, and just a few days later a pop up appeared about the new google assistant. I wasn't doing anything at the time so I bothered to toy around with it. The first time i used it succesfully it was so gorgeous, but the hype quicklly run out the damn window. Really i saw the Youtube videos with the Pixel and had seen the Alexa and Siri A.I in the past but for some reason, i can't get the thing to do what the videos show.

For example:

• I say Twitter or Open Twitter or open the Twitter App and it opens a google page with Twitter results, same with youtube. As far as i know only the Google music App opens when  i Say Google Music, and propably cause i have a subscription.
  • Secondly while my pop up and internet info says that i can say ok google even when my phone isn't active, it will not respond unless I at least press the power button to activate my divice.
  • Last but certainly not least, why the fuck half the time even when I am centimeters from my device it doesn't get anything at all, and some stupid chick say in Greek(My home country), that she didn't understand it or something has gone wwrong.

Pls if anyone can help, although i hate saying ok google, i really like it.

3 minutes ago, TheLagDidIt said:

you can enable assistant when phone is off in setings, just like iphone

Ok yeah I know that and have done it, but the damn thing doesn't do anything at all, maybe it's my phone that is at fault. Don't Know.

It might have to be on the charger

• CPU
    i7-6850k
  • Motherboard
    MSI X99A Sli Plus
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix LP      DDR4-2400
  • GPU                                            MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8Gb
  • Case
    Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB
  • Storage
    Samsung 250GB 850 pro,        WD Black 1TB, WD blue 3TB