Custom USB Cable Help

HeroXLazer
4 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

What size of PET sleeving do I need for 4.5mm paracord for a custom USB cable?

It depends on the size of the USB cabling you have but if it's fairly thin stuff regular 4mm PET sleeve or paracord will work but for thicker cables you will need larger diameter sleeve. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

It depends on the size of the USB cabling you have but if it's fairly thin stuff regular 4mm PET sleeve or paracord will work but for thicker cables you will need larger diameter sleeve. 

I want to do double sleeving, PET on to of paracord. What size would it be then?

2 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

I want to do double sleeving, PET on to of paracord. What size would it be then?

Why double sleeve it that wouldn't benefit the cable other than making it bulkier. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Why double sleeve it that wouldn't benefit the cable other than making it bulkier. 

It looks nice depending on the PET. If the PET is semi-porous, the color of the paracord blends with the PET.

1 minute ago, HeroXLazer said:

It looks nice depending on the PET. If the PET is semi-porous, the color of the paracord blends with the PET.

If you wanted to I guess that can be done you will need to probably experiment with the correct size of sleeve, but my guess is something around 6mm (1/4") depending on the type of sleeve as some kinds can expand a lot while others cannot. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

If you wanted to I guess that can be done you will need to probably experiment with the correct size of sleeve, but my guess is something around 6mm (1/4") depending on the type of sleeve as some kinds can expand a lot while others cannot. 

Yeah, thanks. I've also went on r/MK to see if they know it and what type to get. So many people (try) sleev(e)(ing) their keyboards. :)