What is Your Favourite Ultrawide Monitor??

Ben Bibedorf

Hello!

I'm looking for a new monitor this summer and I would love to get some feedback on what I should get!

Preferably I would love to have a single ultra wide (21:9) monitor, however, i'm down for any suggestions you guys give. I don't have a very restrictive budget, so i'm really down to whatever you guys offer.

THE ONLY RESTRICTION:

It must be able to come off the stand that it comes with, for I have a stand that I really adore. (amer mounts Hydra1) 

Edit: I guess pc specs should be taken into consideration...

i5 6600k @ 4.8 ghz

gtx 1070 strix oc

16 gb of ram

msi m5

corsair H100i v2

4 minutes ago, Ben Bibedorf said:

Hello!

I'm looking for a new monitor this summer and I would love to get some feedback on what I should get!

Preferably I would love to have a single ultra wide (21:9) monitor, however, i'm down for any suggestions you guys give. I don't have a very restrictive budget, so i'm really down to whatever you guys offer.

THE ONLY RESTRICTION:

It must be able to come off the stand that it comes with, for I have a stand that I really adore. (amer mounts Hydra1) 

what gpu do u have

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

6 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

what gpu do u have

updated!