7680x1080 game support

WowMuchName
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

Most modern AAA games have decent support for non-standard resolutions. Source based games tend to work with any resolution. 

Some games, like Skyrim (not sure if this remains true for the remastered edition) have weird issues with how the UI scaling works, so you may need to edit configuration files or download thirdparty apps to fix some games. 

How is the game support for that res? I play game like the battlefield games, Star Wars battlefront, Need for speed (2016) and some others like titanfall, project cars, TF2 (not titanfall 2 XD). I've made a crap ton of threads about monitors, and gpus and stuff for my new build, but this is just something a may do in the future, not soon.

GTA supports multiple screens, with some games you can use a program. Not sure what it's called, but you can use it to basically not look fuc*ed up.

The geek himself.

Most modern AAA games have decent support for non-standard resolutions. Source based games tend to work with any resolution. 

Some games, like Skyrim (not sure if this remains true for the remastered edition) have weird issues with how the UI scaling works, so you may need to edit configuration files or download thirdparty apps to fix some games. 

5 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

GTA supports multiple screens, with some games you can use a program. Not sure what it's called, but you can use it to basically not look fuc*ed up.

Lemme kno if ya remember the name :)

36 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

This site is your best friend for ultrawide / triple monitor games http://www.wsgf.org/ 

So usually when it support 21:9 and triple screen good, then it should support it pretty well, right?