Issues when downloading from Steam servers

Hey,

I am facing really annoying issue when trying to download any content from Steam servers.

I am from Poland and my default server is set to Poland, My down/up speeds are around 300/100 MBits/s so exactly 37,5 / 12,5Mbytes/s

The problem Is that after I start downloading the speeds is growin to 25 Mbps what is my throttling limit and after a while it drops to 0 or to something around 1-2 Mbps :(

I am downloading it on my second SSD that isnt handling anything at this time, I am using Windows10 on motherboard Gigabyte Z68A-b3-d3 that has 1GBit Lan port

Speed tests seems also good when I am looking at servers in my country always around 300/100

I am spreading 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi network to 2-3 other devices and 1-2 other devices through LAN ports 

My router is TP-Link Archer C5 that;s AC1200 standard

I am attaching couple screenshots to help you imagine my problem

Sorry for my bad englsish, hope someone will have any idea how could I solve it :)

Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.bmp

I used to have this issue. Try changing servers in Steam to servers around your local region - i'm in Sydney, AU and using the NZ servers made it work for me. 

idk

17 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

I used to have this issue. Try changing servers in Steam to servers around your local region - i'm in Sydney, AU and using the NZ servers made it work for me. 

Unfortunatelly it happens on all servers I am testing on

Spoiler

peyaBiD.png

And again it is downloading just right for around 20-30 seconds and then slowly keep decreasing its speed to low values

Any ideas?

Spoiler

5x5y7OI.png

@EDIT

I dont know if its just a compression problem but it works like a charm when downloading NFS Shift 2 xD I totally dont get it

Spoiler

MqnK13N.png

this used to happen on my desktop until I replaced the WiFI adapter. Maybe contact Steam Support? They're shit tho

idk