USB wifi adapter?

Roi

Lately my NETGEAR WNDA3100v3 has been dropping internet randomly. I looked up the reviews on this and apparently it doesn't work with win10. Does anyone have a suggestion for USB wifi adapter I mainly game with my PC. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Roi said:

Lately my NETGEAR WNDA3100v3 has been dropping internet randomly. I looked up the reviews on this and apparently it doesn't work with win10. Does anyone have a suggestion for USB wifi adapter I mainly game with my PC. Thanks!

This is a sign that you should go wired.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I use this adapter and it works great for me

TP-Link N900 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter (TL-WDN4200)

"Cheapness is not a skill"

8 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

This is a sign that you should go wired.

I'm wired currently but it's really inconvient to have the Ethernet cable running down my hallway

image.jpg

I've used a D-Link DWA-132 USB WiFi adapter. works 100% with Windows 10 64-bit and various distributions of Linux

2 hours ago, Roi said:

I'm wired currently but it's really inconvient to have the Ethernet cable running down my hallway

image.jpg

Get a longer cable. Not sure how long you need, but I got a 30m for about £5.
Get some cable clips. Bang it in to the skirting board get it set up nice. It's 100% worth it in the end. You'll have a much more stable, lag free experience.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

1 minute ago, leelaa14 said:

Get a longer cable. Not sure how long you need, but I got a 30m for about £5.
Get some cable clips. Bang it in to the skirting board get it set up nice. It's 100% worth it in the end. You'll have a much more stable, lag free experience.

ah right on, i didnt think of doing that. would i look at a hardware store for something like that or a computer store?

9 minutes ago, Roi said:

ah right on, i didnt think of doing that. would i look at a hardware store for something like that or a computer store?

I got mine from amazon. Dirt cheap and works perfect. Just type in the size Ethernet cable you want.
Hardware store or again Amazon for the cable clips.
But yeah, best way to go, especially if you're gaming.