scaling issue (kinda)

Go to solution Solved by 19_blackie_73,
18 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

What is the Windows live dpi setting set to? Badly made software don't follow set scaling. Like all Lenovo's crapware and Discord.

thanks for your comment, but I also contacted support of Studio One and they told me to diable the anti aliasing for the apps in the graphic settings  of the intel hd. This solved the issue.

Hey guys,

recently I installed StudioOneV3 on my laptop too. But I have the problem that everything looks really blurry, you can see it kindoff on the attached screenshot:

S1problems.png

My laptop has an 1080p 15" screen that runs of the iGPU off the 5200u. I have set windows scaling to windows 10, studio one itself has an high dpi scaling setting, i dis/enabed it, same problem still there. Weird thing is: a friend of mine is also working on a 15" 1080p laptop, and on his machine it is running perfectly fine, no such issues. Does anybody know a fix for that?

Thanks in advance!

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

What is the Windows live dpi setting set to? Badly made software don't follow set scaling. Like all Lenovo's crapware and Discord.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

thanks for your comment, but I also contacted support of Studio One and they told me to diable the anti aliasing for the apps in the graphic settings  of the intel hd. This solved the issue.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC