ADD2 GPU's?

19 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

40 to 50 bucks for a radeon 7000 (not HD 7000 so it's almost two decades old DX 7 hardware with no shader support and nothing) with laughable 64mb of memory?

they can't be serious !

i could have gotten a geforce 5500 with 256mb for HALF of that, but instead, i bought a PCI geforce GT 610 with 512mb for 30 bucks and i found that too expensive already - but hey, it has DX 11 feature support so it makes some programs work that refuse to start without this (lookin' at you, OBS)

and it runs portal 2 at around 30 fps - booya!!

maybe you missed the point............... THAT PCI CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AND TO NOT GET THEM CONFUSED WITH PCI-E CARDS.

15 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

a radeon x1300 for 35 bucks ... thats more like it, but it does not beat the 30 bucks GT 610

Well, the only PCI GT 610 I can see for sale is around $180, so that kinda rules that out when there's a $35 X1300 lying around.

Congratulations on buying the shittiest possible GT 610 at an inflated price, but last I saw, this was someone asking for help finding a PCI graphics card, not a dick-measuring contest.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

12 hours ago, LabRat said:

THAT PCI CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AND TO NOT GET THEM CONFUSED WITH PCI-E CARDS.

i know the difference, tell that to the people who sell graphics cards on amazon and ebay - because i always get PCI-E listed when i search for PCI and the other way around - they just tag their stuff with everything, making the whole filtering feature totally useless

11 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Well, the only PCI GT 610 I can see for sale is around $180, so that kinda rules that out when there's a $35 X1300 lying around.

Congratulations on buying the shittiest possible GT 610 at an inflated price, but last I saw, this was someone asking for help finding a PCI graphics card, not a dick-measuring contest.

if i had to choose between a GT 610 for $180 and a X1300 for $35 i'd go with the X1300 of course. 

and i did not mean to start a dick measuring contest