Windows 10 PRO

Jan Lao

Hi,

badly need your help, cannot remove this (the attached image) in my start menu for windows 10, i actually removed all preinstalled apps of windows 10 except calculator however, im having errors in sysprep unless you remove the calculator aswell, once the image has been captured the calculator's shortcut remained on start menu but can no longer be used i cant even remove it even if i use powershell, please help!!!! and aside from that i can no longer reinstall windows store need your help please. by the way this computer is connected on a domain with no gpo restrictions in effect. need your response asap

win10_calc.jpg

On 19/01/2017 at 11:44 AM, Jan Lao said:

Hi,

badly need your help, cannot remove this (the attached image) in my start menu for windows 10, i actually removed all preinstalled apps of windows 10 except calculator however, im having errors in sysprep unless you remove the calculator aswell, once the image has been captured the calculator's shortcut remained on start menu but can no longer be used i cant even remove it even if i use powershell, please help!!!! and aside from that i can no longer reinstall windows store need your help please. by the way this computer is connected on a domain with no gpo restrictions in effect. need your response asap

win10_calc.jpg

Have you tried to remove it from the registry???

(I take no responsibility if you mess up your PC)

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

already deleted some of the registry key for calculator but still cant be removed on the start menu