Xbox One Controller Issues

Hi folks,

I had a blue Midnightforces Xbox One Controller sincs 2014 and it worked just fine with my PC. I used it with cable and after the release of the wireless receiver without cable.

I got a new white Controller from (the one from the One S) and a Bluetooth Dongle for my PC. It worked fine, but I reinstalled Windows like I do it once a year and now I have different Issues.

Before I reinstalled Windows, the Controller connected over Bluetooth in less than 3 seconds. Now I have to go to Bluetooth options and remove it and pair it new every time.

Also while playing GTA Online, sometimes I drive my car and the controller just disconnects. Or i want to do a left turn, but the controller doesn't stop left turn and keeps turning left. But when I connect it to the Cable, it works without any problems.

Also the distance between the controller and the PC should not be an issue, about one meter.

Edit: I don't have the wireless adapter and the blue Controller anymore, so i can't swich and try if it works or not.

Anyone similar issues. Any ideas how to fix it?

I reinstalled all drivers multiple times. All Windows 10 Updates are installed.

DreiPunktVier

i had a lot of problems with bluetooth. i heard people say you should turn of any other bluetooth signals because it can interfere with it. i just bought the wireless adapter because i want to play local coop games anyways and bluetooth only allows for a single controller.