Phone wont load operating system

I have a Samsung s3 and I rooted the device. I found an app on the app store to tinker with the settings on the phone. I adjusted the dpi setting on my phone and increased the original number from 320 to 330. I rebooted my phone and after the reboot my phone I get a black screen with 2 errors. The errors are com.android.systemui has stopped responding, Touch Wiz Home has stopped responding. I cant fix the issue as I cant access the system files. Has anyone got any possible fixes without putting a new os on the phone since I want to recover certain files,
(This is the app i downloaded)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superthomaslab.rootessentials&hl=en

Well if nothing helps then you have reinstall factory image of the android on it. 

I got my old nexus 7 tablet from 2013 (original OS 4.2.2) bricked because when I was rooting it back when I bought it I fucked up one step in the process... Did some little research, watched a video and did a simple flashing with "ADB & Fastboot" and my tablet works after 4 years in a bricked state :D

Im not saying this is same with you but in case it gets to such point, there is always hope :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Factory reset mate. These rooting apps and stuff are really a risk so.

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

plug it in to your pc

download the samsung drivers

pull your build.prop from the device

edit it

push it back

idk

2 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

plug it in to your pc

download the samsung drivers

pull your build.prop from the device

edit it

push it back

Already tried that and did nothing.

Just now, AinsleyHarriot539 said:

Already tried that and did nothing.

gonna have to flash the factory image using ODIN then

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

gonna have to flash the factory image using ODIN then

Can you send me a proper download link to odin since there is so many and some seem dodgy.

2 minutes ago, AinsleyHarriot539 said:

Can you send me a proper download link to odin since there is so many and some seem dodgy.

Have a look on XDA. Haven't used it in a couple years.

idk

2 minutes ago, AinsleyHarriot539 said:

Tried that the best method is to wipe with a new rom. Anyone got any recommendations for a Samsung gt-i9305. Also needs google play to be downloaded on to the os.

Isn't legally possible to have it built into the OS. 

You need to flash the rom, then flash a 'GApps' package of your choice over it. 

idk

2 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Isn't legally possible to have it built into the OS. 

You need to flash the rom, then flash a 'GApps' package of your choice over it. 

Thanks for the clarification I thought all custom roms came with google play on them since they were based off the original os