Google Chrome still hang even on my newly built gaming PC

I built a gaming desktop 3 weeks ago which contains some Mid - High end parts but my desktop is still unable to run Google chrome without issue . My Google Chrome has been freezing at least 10 times a day , everyday . It mostly happens when I try to play a video on youtube or some other web streaming sites but also happens during normal browsing too . I usually have 10 tabs open if it makes any difference .

PC Parts : 

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 6600K
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Z170X UD5
  • RAM
    Corsair LPX 8GB DDR4 (2X4GB) 2133MHz
  • GPU
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 8G
  • Case
    NZXT H440 Razer Edition
  • Storage
    Seagate Barracuda Pro 10GB x 5 and Samsung Evo 128GB SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair HX850i 80+ Platinum Modular
  • Display(s)
    Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Cooling
    Corsair H60 120mm High Performance
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K70 RGB
  • Mouse
    Logitech Proteus Core RGB
  • Sound
    Shitty Logitech Speaker
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Enterprise & Dual Booted Kali Linux

That was the reason why i switched to Firefox. Is that a new install of Windows on ur new PC?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

8 minutes ago, Jaxion08 said:

Could be an add-on causing trouble? Maybe try reinstalling Chrome? Dunno, I'm more of a Firefox guy.

Actually contemplating on whether to switch to firefox or not , issue is that it doesn't have the option to sync devices like google chrome can . Having to open tabs that is opened on another laptop is so convenient than just copy pasting and retyping the url etc . I don't have Add-on , not even ad blocker installed just to test but it still causes alot of issues .

6 minutes ago, Rodniz said:

That was the reason why i switched to Firefox. Is that a new install of Windows on ur new PC?

I wouldn't call it a new install , I installed it 3 weeks ago but it happens even on the first day . Window 10 on the most updated version and google chrome is also on the latest version . 

6 minutes ago, Jiaweeeee said:

Actually contemplating on whether to switch to firefox or not , issue is that it doesn't have the option to sync devices like google chrome can . Having to open tabs that is opened on another laptop is so convenient than just copy pasting and retyping the url etc . I don't have Add-on , not even ad blocker installed just to test but it still causes alot of issues .

You can sync devices with firefox. I haven't tried syncing tabs since I wouldn't want that, but it's available and you can sync bookmarks and such too.

2 minutes ago, Jaxion08 said:

You can sync devices with firefox. I haven't tried syncing tabs since I wouldn't want that, but it's available and you can sync bookmarks and such too.

Will check it out later on , I'm just gonna try and resolve the issue with google chrome first if there's even a solution . Thank you for the information ! Greatly appreciated as I really need that feature for work purposes to sync my other 4 laptop's tab