Need suggestions

LilJimmy

So currently I'm finding a great headsets and have set my eyes on the Cloud Stinger. I found the Cloud 2 which was close to my budget but is it way better? Any suggestions of other headsets close to those price range?

For the keyboard and mouse I went with the Corsair K55 and Logitech G102. Are those good for that price range?

9 minutes ago, LilJimmy said:

So currently I'm finding a great headsets and have set my eyes on the Cloud Stinger. I found the Cloud 2 which was close to my budget but is it way better? Any suggestions of other headsets close to those price range?

For the keyboard and mouse I went with the Corsair K55 and Logitech G102. Are those good for that price range?

I use the gunmetal pair of Cloud IIs and I love them. Good bass and everything. Oh, and going with a K55 is honestly a bad idea if you want to get a gaming keyboard. Get something mechanical like the Strafe RGB, or at least a K65 RGB. 

4 minutes ago, RektSkrubs said:

going with a K55 is honestly a bad idea if you want to get a gaming keyboard

Whats wrong with the K55?

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

14 minutes ago, LilJimmy said:

If you don't need a microphone then I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 518s

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

5 minutes ago, RektSkrubs said:

I use the gunmetal pair of Cloud IIs and I love them. Good bass and everything. Oh, and going with a K55 is honestly a bad idea if you want to get a gaming keyboard. Get something mechanical like the Strafe RGB, or at least a K65 RGB. 

Well I would like to but I'm low on my budget...I spend most of it on my PC and just need decent peripherals...Any other suggestions on the keyboard and mouse around the same price range would do

4 minutes ago, Jonathan W said:

If you don't need a microphone then I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 518s

Well that was way over from my budget lol...

2 minutes ago, LilJimmy said:

I spend most of it on my PC and just need decent peripherals

Honestly just get a keyboard that feels comfortable for you to use. Once you have the money you can get something really fancy but any membrane keyboard is going to be fine. Same thing with your mouse. Get peripherals that you enjoy using.

The Steelseries Rival has a lot of good reviews on Amazon and isn't that expensive

Project Hephaestus

1 minute ago, LilJimmy said:

You said you were looking at the Cloud 2..those are about 100USD
The Sennheiser HD518 is ~70USD

Project Hephaestus

1 minute ago, LilJimmy said:

Great sounding headset with a decent mic for cheap?
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G230-Stereo-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00BFOEY4I/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484419938&sr=1-4&keywords=hyperx+cloud+stinger
Logitech G230

Project Hephaestus

1 minute ago, Jonathan W said:

Honestly just get a keyboard that feels comfortable for you to use. Once you have the money you can get something really fancy but any membrane keyboard is going to be fine. Same thing with your mouse. Get peripherals that you enjoy using.

The Steelseries Rival has a lot of good reviews on Amazon and isn't that expensive

Yeah thats why I went with the K55...and I did wanted to go with the Rival 100 but I found the G102 cheaper than that.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan W said:

You said you were looking at the Cloud 2..those are about 100USD
The Sennheiser HD518 is ~70USD

Well the Cloud 2 cost much cheaper here...its about RM350 and the one u suggested was RM600++

Just now, LilJimmy said:

Well the Cloud 2 cost much cheaper here...its about RM350 and the one u suggested was RM600++

Oh wow haha my mistake

Project Hephaestus