Corsaire M65 vs Logitech G502 vs Logitech G900

Narta

Hey, 

I've basically come to decision about my next mouse but then the sale came.. 

I've narrowed it to following choices (added G900 because of the sales):

Corsair M65 PRO - 75$

• since I don't have any way how to try out that (and any other) mouse, I'm little bit afraid about the "sniper" button - I like the positioning but doesn't it cause acccidental clicks when you are raising the mouse?

Logitech G502 - 60$

Logitech G900 - 120$ (it usually costs about 180$)

• this mouse is higly recommended as I've seen, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price (eventhough lowered)

(please ignore the prices for other than comparison reasons, better deals won't work for me, since I'm from eastern Europe with no mazon/NewEgg etc. :( )

Could you recommend any of these mice or tell me, what you do or don't like about them? 

Thanks! :)

2 minutes ago, Narta said:

Hey, 

I've basically come to decision about my next mouse but then the sale came.. 

I've narrowed it to following choices (added G900 because of the sales):

Corsair M65 PRO - 75$

• since I don't have any way how to try out that (and any other) mouse, I'm little bit afraid about the "sniper" button - I like the positioning but doesn't it cause acccidental clicks when you are raising the mouse?

Logitech G502 - 60$

Logitech G900 - 120$ (it usually costs about 180$)

• this mouse is higly recommended as I've seen, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price (eventhough lowered)

(please ignore the prices for other than comparison reasons, better deals won't work for me, since I'm from eastern Europe with no mazon/NewEgg etc. :( )

Could you recommend any of these mice or tell me, what you do or don't like about them? 

Thanks! :)

G900 is the holy grail of wireless mice.

G502 is the most comfortable mouse I've tried.

M65 is uncomfortable, and it looks ugly IMO.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I like the G502, basically the best mouse I've ever used.

The G900 is good, and the wireless is certainly amazing, but I just find it really uncomfortable. The ambidextrous shape and the cuts at the base of the main buttons and the positioning of the DPI switch buttons, it all just feels unnatural and it doesn't fit my hand. That's really weird for a Logitech mouse.

I haven't used the M65, so I can't comment there.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

As a G502 user

I can vouch for the superiority of the tracking and comfort of using this mice

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

As a M65 PRO RGB user I can say I like the mouse. It works well together with my corsair keyboard and the sniper button isn't that much of a problem. It isn't that sensitive and I never click in on accident due to the way I hold it. However this is something you should definitely try out in your local E-store as your milage may vary.

I also tried the G502 in a e-store once and really like it, just left it because of compatibility/uniformity of my setup.

Between the M65 Pro and the G502 I would recommend the G502, safer shape. More features. Both have really good sensors.

The G900 has logitechs new perfect wireless technology. It has a safe shape, and lots of features including infinite scroll, mouse wheel tilt, modular buttons on the left and right. But of course you are paying a high premium for the wireless. If you really are keen on a wireless mouse the G403 Wireless Comes in at $80 with the same excellent wireless tech, might be worth considering. But it does not have quite the same feature set as the G900, missing the infinite scroll, mouse wheel tilt and the buttons on the side are not modular, but it has a more ergo shape that some prefer

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

8 minutes ago, dragoon20005 said:

As a G502 user

I can vouch for the superiority of the tracking and comfort of using this mice

I'm a long time user of Logitech Performance MX mouse and I really like the thumb rest, that's why I am pulled towards the G502 and M65 (I think the M65s one will be enough for me as well.

13 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

G900 is the holy grail of wireless mice.

G502 is the most comfortable mouse I've tried.

M65 is uncomfortable, and it looks ugly IMO.

that's why I added the G900 to the list, but the longer I'm thinking about it the more I have a feeling that for me it's not that great mouse - I don't think I need wireless and the shape doesn't look that great to me.. 

14 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

I like the G502, basically the best mouse I've ever used.

The G900 is good, and the wireless is certainly amazing, but I just find it really uncomfortable. The ambidextrous shape and the cuts at the base of the main buttons and the positioning of the DPI switch buttons, it all just feels unnatural and it doesn't fit my hand. That's really weird for a Logitech mouse.

I haven't used the M65, so I can't comment there.

thanks, I am not sure how everybody is praising the mouse for the great shape that is (imo) not great at all.. 

13 minutes ago, Pezmerga said:

As a M65 PRO RGB user I can say I like the mouse. It works well together with my corsair keyboard and the sniper button isn't that much of a problem. It isn't that sensitive and I never click in on accident due to the way I hold it. However this is something you should definitely try out in your local E-store as your milage may vary.

I also tried the G502 in a e-store once and really like it, just left it because of compatibility/uniformity of my setup.

yep, the corsair keyboard is one of the resons why I might choose M65 in the end (even though I liked the M65 before the keyboard, that one was just decided quicker)

2 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Between the M65 Pro and the G502 I would recommend the G502, safer shape. More features. Both have really good sensors.

The G900 has logitechs new perfect wireless technology. It has a safe shape, and lots of features including infinite scroll, mouse wheel tilt, modular buttons on the left and right. But of course you are paying a high premium for the wireless. If you really are keen on a wireless mouse the G403 Wireless Comes in at $80 with the same excellent wireless tech, might be worth considering. But it does not have quite the same feature set as the G900, missing the infinite scroll, mouse wheel tilt and the buttons on the side are not modular, but it has a more ergo shape that some prefer

I have the infinite scroll button and since I got it, I used it just when I was bored.. :ph34r: so not an important feature there

wireless is not what I was looking for, but if it comes with the mouse I won't say no.. I put the g900 to the lists mainly I wanted to know if even according to you guys it was that "perfect mouse", but it doesn't seem so :)

3 minutes ago, Narta said:

I have the infinite scroll button and since I got it, I used it just when I was bored.. :ph34r: so not an important feature there

wireless is not what I was looking for, but if it comes with the mouse I won't say no.. I put the g900 to the lists mainly I wanted to know if even according to you guys it was that "perfect mouse", but it doesn't seem so :)

Given the subjectivity of peripherals its probably not right to assume there is a 'perfect mouse'. Ignoring the price for a second, the G900 is probably as close to as it comes to perfect at the moment given its feature set and the fact it is wireless. 

I actually really like the shape of the mouse, works well with my fingertip grip.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

I have a G502 and it is by far the best mouse I've ever used. The sensor is amazing and the shape fits my hand perfectly so it is always comfortable to use. The adjustable weights at the bottom are a very nice touch, and I haven't used the G900 but I'm just not really willing to try a wireless mouse for gaming, and since it's ambidextrous I'd imagine it's not as comfortable as the G502. The G502 being half the price of the G900 just makes me feel better about recommending the G502 to you.