Corsair K70/K95/Strafe

KingRadical

I'm looking to buy a new mouse and keyboard. I think I've settled on the G900 for my mouse, but I'm still largely undecided on the keyboard front. I like the look of the Corsair RGB keyboards, but from the looks of them I can't help but imagine that they would get absolutely filthy - like all of the gunk that falls out of a keyboard when you flip it upside down and shake it would be far more visible on the surface. So how bad do they get? And how hard are they to clean? Plus if any owners have any other insights about their time with them please feel free to share. 

It kinda deepens on whether you eat while you game

My life

9 minutes ago, KingRadical said:

I'm looking to buy a new mouse and keyboard. I think I've settled on the G900 for my mouse, but I'm still largely undecided on the keyboard front. I like the look of the Corsair RGB keyboards, but from the looks of them I can't help but imagine that they would get absolutely filthy - like all of the gunk that falls out of a keyboard when you flip it upside down and shake it would be far more visible on the surface. So how bad do they get? And how hard are they to clean? Plus if any owners have any other insights about their time with them please feel free to share. 

I'm using a k70 rgb. I usually don't eat over my keyboard but in terms of getting dirty, it's not too bad. Cleaning is super easy because they keys aren't recessed so usually give it a few quick bursts with an air can duster and it's good as new.