Z270 board for a white build?

I'm looking to update my build with a 7700k and a ATX Z270 board that will look nice in my white S340 elite. I'm curious on your motherboard suggestions, but please say why :)

Here's a pic of what it looks like now with a 6500, m-atx board, single fan GTX 1060 6GB, and a Kraken x42 that will all be recycled into a HTPC. I plan on getting a white ASUS GTX 1070 and Kraken x62 for my main rig. I'm also open to suggestions on a very small case that would fit my m-atx board and single fan 1060.

thanks for your opinions, for reference I'm in the US and prefer to order off Newegg since they're located down the street from me.

IMG_0177.JPG

2 minutes ago, TomR said:

I'm looking to update my build with a 7700k and a ATX Z270 board that will look nice in my white S340 elite. I'm curious on your motherboard suggestions, but please say why :)

Here's a pic of what it looks like now with a 6500, m-atx board, single fan GTX 1060 6GB, and a Kraken x42 that will all be recycled into a HTPC. I plan on getting a white ASUS GTX 1070 and Kraken x62 for this rig. I'm also open to suggestions on a very small case that would fit my m-atx board and single fan 1060.

thanks for your opinions, for reference I'm in the US and prefer to order off Newegg since they're located down the street from me.

IMG_0177.JPG

Not really a white motherboard yet, tons of white and black though. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

5 minutes ago, TomR said:

Here's a pic of what it looks like now with a 6500, m-atx board, single fan GTX 1060 6GB, and a Kraken x42 that will all be recycled into a HTPC. I plan on getting a white ASUS GTX 1070 and Kraken x62 for my main rig. I'm also open to suggestions on a very small case that would fit my m-atx board and single fan 1060.

Get a white Z170 and do a BIOS  update?

1 minute ago, App4that said:

Prime A and Krait Gaming is really close

Spoiler

49e1f3750f0a0bf64a4d6d60d9eb0e06.1600.jpg

Spoiler

f92f8b781a814ccdb438cd4ece31d049.1600.jpg

as well as ASRock Killer

Spoiler

13-157-746-V01.jpg?w=660&h=500

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Get a white Z170 and do a BIOS  update?

And lose out on features? Might as well stay with Skylake then. 

The Krait looks so 80's, almost want it LOL

If anyone asks you never saw me.

ASRock Z270 Extreme4? I've got the Z170 variant of it as I wanted a black&white build and it looks dope. The Z270 one arguably looks even better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

4 minutes ago, App4that said:

It doesn't have to be all white, just something that would look nice. The ASUS Prime board looks nice, as does the MSI Xpower Titanium.

1 minute ago, TomR said:

It doesn't have to be all white, just something that would look nice. The ASUS Prime board looks nice, as does the MSI Xpower Titanium.

asrock_z270_extreme4_2.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

My current board is an ASRock. My only grief with them is their website was a pain in the ass to navigate for the drivers. That board does look nice though, is the blue changeable or just blue?

1 minute ago, TomR said:

My current board is an ASRock. My only grief with them is their website was a pain in the ass to navigate for the drivers. That board does look nice though.

I've had 3 ASRock boards so far, all can be called higher-end as they were 990FX Killer, X99X Killer and the Z170 Extreme4, and I had no issues finding anything, the UEFI is amazingly clear (I've used Gigabyte and MSI boards in the past, none can compare imho) and they were rock-solid stable offering high overclocking results, so I can fully recommend grabbing that board if you like the looks.

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I've had 3 ASRock boards so far, all can be called higher-end as they were 990FX Killer, X99X Killer and the Z170 Extreme4, and I had no issues finding anything, the UEFI is amazingly clear (I've used Gigabyte and MSI boards in the past, none can compare imho) and they were rock-solid stable offering high overclocking results, so I can fully recommend grabbing that board if you like the looks.

Thanks I'll definitely keep that board in mind. Also keen to hear any other other suggestions on what I can do to clean it up. It's my first build I just completed Yeah I know the Kraken is mounted upside down in this pic and the the LED strip at the top is peeling off a little, lol.