Need Help

KenixKill96

Posted Image

I have a problem...

Wen I start my computer then it goes to this screen I not even have the chance to boot from a live CD or a live USB stick bios also doesn't work :-(

What should I do I tried with that Ls stuff but it doesn't work :-(

Posted Image

Its really crazy i rally can't do anything else.

I need ur help guys :-)

Hello fellow Swiss person! 

What happened prior to this? Were you trying to do something or did it just randomly happen?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Your drive might of died, if you can test it in another computer.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Bios doesnt even work... ? I think you broke it. :unsure: Take your hard drive out then try and boot to bios, change your boot order to dvd or usb first then boot to some sort of rescue disk with the hard drive back in.

Gaming System: i7 3770k @4.6GHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, 8GB Corsair 1600MHz, 2 x MSI GTX 670 PE, Fractal R4, 256GB Crucial M4, Fractal Newton R3 1000W White

Steam Box: Xeon E3 1280 @ 3.5GHz, Intel S1200KP, 8GB Corsair White LP, 1x EVGA GTX 570, Fractal Node 304 White, 64GB Intel SSD, Fractal Tesla R2 650w White

Bios doesnt even work... ? I think you broke it. :unsure: Take your hard drive out then try and boot to bios, change your boot order to dvd or usb first then boot to some sort of rescue disk with the hard drive back in.

OK I'll try

Hello fellow Swiss person!

What happened prior to this? Were you trying to do something or did it just randomly happen?

I tried to fix it :-)

I know I'll never do it again :-( (was a bad idea)

Remove the HDD and try a bios boot, if it still like this reset CMOS, If BIOS still not working you will have to reinstall BIOS because it looks to me like you briked it, what spects do you have??

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

with me whoever, ahead who can