Pc feels a little warm

Specs: 

I5 6600k 4.2 ghz

GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Edition

16 Gb DDR4 2400 mhz

Corshair spec-02 case

My Gpu in games like overwatch maxed out hits about a 66-69 degrees stable, my cpu stays 63 degrees and below sometimes under very heavy load it hits 64 to 65 degrees on cpu. Average is 62 and below or so sometimes a little higher. Is my pc at a safe temp? 

1 minute ago, razorthekid said:

Specs: 

I5 6600k 4.2 ghz

GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Edition

16 Gb DDR4 2400 mhz

Corshair spec-02 case

My Gpu in games like overwatch maxed out hits about a 66-69 degrees stable, my cpu stays 63 degrees and below sometimes under very heavy load it hits 64 to 65 degrees on cpu. Average is 62 and below or so sometimes a little higher. Is my pc at a safe temp? 

You're completely fine. What cooler do you have?

Just now, GamerzCentralYT said:

You're completely fine. What cooler do you have?

Enermax

icon_t40f-tb.png ETS-T40F-TB

Absolutely Fine. In general, anything under 85c is fine. (not for AMD CPUs though)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 minutes ago, razorthekid said:

Enermax

icon_t40f-tb.png ETS-T40F-TB

Considering you have a good cooler your temps could be a bit lower but its nothing to worry about.

Lol I wish my temps where that low. I run. 83c in games(CPU)  Not on max load just in games lol

24 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Yes. Modern GPUs and CPUs can sit at 85C quite comfortably. 

nope some intel chips have a tcase of 70c

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

4 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

nope some intel chips have a tcase of 70c

TCase is just a temperature measurement.... It's not a set limit or temperature, it will vary, along with things like core temps. 

Do you mean TJ Max? If so, what modern Intel CPUs have a TJ Max of 70C? I'm not really aware of any that low. 

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

TCase is just a temperature measurement.... It's not a set limit or temperature, it will vary, along with things like core temps. 

Do you mean TJ Max? If so, what modern Intel CPUs have a TJ Max of 70C? I'm not really aware of any that low. 

intel use tcase as the max temp, 6600k has a max temp of 64c and as per the intel site (click the little question mark) it says

wp_ss_20170105_0007.png

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

8 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

intel use tcase as the max temp, 6600k has a max temp of 64c and as per the intel site (click the little question mark) it says

TCase is the temperature of the heatspreader. TCase max would be the maximum temperature it should go to. 

"Tcase is the temperature measurement using a thermocouple embedded in the center of the heat spreader. This initial measurement is done at the factory. Post-manufacturing, Tcase is calibrated by the BIOS, through a reading delivered by a diode between and below the cores."

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005597.html

While you could interpret CPU temp using TCase Max, it is not what people refer to when measuring CPU temps. People measure the maximum temperature the cores should get to (TJMax), which in the case of the 6600K is 105C. So, if you choose to interpret it as TCase being the maximum temp, sure, most CPUs can only sit at around 70C on the heatspreader maximum.