OC memory worth and how?

The question is: why? There's very little in the way of desktop software that benefits from faster memory.

9 minutes ago, Core_Tech said:

The question is: why? There's very little in the way of desktop software that benefits from faster memory.

difference between 1600 and for example 2133 or smth is like 1-3 fpsi n game, andm ore stable fps, at least as far as I saw in the latest tests, its not alot but still smth. also I want to know how to do it is it a bad thing to learn smth new ?

3 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

difference between 1600 and for example 2133 or smth is like 1-3 fpsi n game, andm ore stable fps, at least as far as I saw in the latest tests, its not alot but still smth. also I want to know how to do it is it a bad thing to learn smth new ?

Just making sure you have a decent reason. It's incredibly time consuming if you don't already have XMP-enabled RAM.

4 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

That depends on the game. GTA 5 for example you can see minimum fps jumps from 60 to 80. (tested it myself, 1333 vs. 2400 on Haswell)

1 minute ago, Core_Tech said:

Just making sure you have a decent reason. It's incredibly time consuming if you don't already have XMP-enabled RAM.

Thansk will watch it now.