Need Help with bios on an old Gateway computer

Hello Everyone, 

I have a problem trying to get Windows 10 on a old school Gateway LX6810 oem computer.  I was trying to install win 10 and kept getting this error message " We couldn't install Windows 10  0xC1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation."   I called Microsoft support and chatted with a technician.  I even allowed them to take over my pc because I was upgrading from win 7 to win 10 through the upgrade process.  Even after the techn was done doing everything they did in a what they called a custom install and was told it would not fail it did. I was stuck with the same error code but this time I could not get back into windows 7.  

So I used my main computer and contacted Microsoft back with my case number and we tried it again this time making a DVD iso disk. So I tried a fresh install on the computer again I was told it would work and my system did pass their system compatibility test which they ran before we began the upgrade from win7 to win10.  This information was in the case notes.  I tried the fresh install and it gave me this error code 0x1900107.  

Ok, so that didn't work so I contacted them again because I was able to use my win7 disk and loaded win7 back on the hard drive so I wasn't understanding why win7 would load just fine but win10 wouldn't?  The new techn was like do you have a new or different hard drive available, I was in luck I did!  I installed the new hard drive I unplugged and took out everything but the graphics card and Dvd drive, I unplugged all the usb front side panel and all extra sata cables from the mother.  Now I made a USB iso flash drive and we tried installing Win10 this way, this time with the custom install that she provide me and again guaranteed it would work. Well it didn't. This is the new error code it gave me after it crashed and blue screened, but it did load onto the hard drive and gave me the win10 logo and the little circles started spinning like it was going to load. Here is the error code, "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE."   Since it did crash she transferred me to another techn this guy said that my Gateway LX6810 was not on Gateway's upgrade list and it was not their problem and ended chat.  When I talk to a technician over the phone, YES I called to complain and report the end chat!  I told her that in my first contact the technician ran a compatibility test and the system passed the test.  I also told her I have a FX6800-01 which wasn't on Gateways upgrade list but it passed the compatibility test and is working just fine. 

OK here is what I'm here for she transferred me to another technician over the phone and he said he see's this error all the time the last one "inaccessible boot device": and said it's my bios. He said," I need to switch my bios from UEFI to Legacy.  That this was a "secure boot" problem Here's the thing I DON'T have that option in my bios?  I looked. I'm not a super computer guy but I do know my way around one, and I have the internet, lol.   I was told to call the mobo manufacture for a secret way to get into bios?  I know about F2 on my computer to get into bios, F9 to get into my systems way to do raid array, F10 to access the boot menu. The delete and tab button don't do anything for this system.  So I did call American Megatrends they told me to contact Gateway.  I called Gateway they were no help at all. They wouldn't help me because my computer was out of the warranty date. I finally got someone on the line and transferred to their technician department. He said since it was out of warranty he couldn't answer any questions. He did give me an number to call, but it was disconnected.  

So now I'm here GUYS please help me or let me know if there is any hope for this computer?  Anyone else have this problem?  Thank you for any advice, help you can give.

20161230_211343.jpg

20161230_232559.jpg

20161231_024936.jpg

20170102_151806.jpg

20170102_151831.jpg

20170102_151901.jpg

20170102_151922.jpg

20170102_152002.jpg

20170102_152039.jpg