Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura RAM Question

Omie

So I purchased an Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura and I was wondering if anyone knows if this mobo can run 3200Mhz RAM simply through the XMP.

I am about to purchase this RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231977&cm_re=gskill_ripjaws_v_3200_mhz-_-20-231-977-_-Product

I looked at my mobo's QVL list but it only lists 4x4GB (16GB) variants and not the 2x8GB (16GB) variant.

I also looked at the G.Skill RAM configurator but they don't have my exact mobo, only the regular Z170 Pro Gaming, but I'm assuming the Aura is almost the same: http://www.gskill.com/en/configurator?manu=29&chip=2484&model=2530

If you scroll down to the bottom where it lists 3200Mhz, you can see that the models are similar to the 16-16-16-38 one I will be buying which I linked above. The only problem is, the QVL on G.Skill also only lists 4x4GB (16GB) and 4x2GB (8GB) variants, not the 8x2GB (16GB) variant. 

Also, on the G.Skill RAM configurator link, there is a model with a "B" at the end that is compatible and has the same timings of 16-16-16-38 but it is the black color and a 4x4GB (16GB) variant: [Ripjaws V] F4-3200C16Q-16GVKB.

Do you think it would affect the compatibility between that model and the model I will be buying which will be a red color with a "B" at the end and the same timing of 16-16-16-38, although it will be a 8x2GB (16GB) version.

So is my RAM likely to be compatible at 3200Mhz right off the bat through XMP even though it is a 8x2GB variant and not the 4x4GB listed on the G.Skill QVL list?

On the G.Skill RAM configurator, I saw that other boards such as the Gigabyte Gaming 7 and Asus Z170 Deluxe have the same model of RAM I will be buying and it is in the same 8x2GB variant too. I'm kind of afraid because I'm not sure if this means that my mobo simply won't be able to run at 3200Mhz for the specific model I will be buying since it is not listed on the G.Skill RAM configuration while those 2 other mobos are.