HufflePuff

Specs

Intel Q8300 2.55Ghz

Asrock 141M (Motherboard)

Ram Elite 2x4GB 

Geforce GTX 450

Amacrox AX750-85EP (Psu)

LG 1942

Uhm how do i say it... so when i turned my pc on it display nothing and didnt beep, it happen after i restart it a few times because my mouse and keyboard isnt on at the "sign in" menu in win 10.

I tried : clean the cpu, ram, vga, resetting bios from motherboard, changing the CMOS battery, using another dvi cable, but those has no effect and my pc still display a black screen.

And as far as i know when i didnt put the ram on my pc and then turned it on my pc will turn off after a few seconds... this time i didnt put my ram on but my pc is keep turned on until i shut it down using powet button... and no beep so far.

I think it may be a motherboard problem but well i dont know much about pc, so i will just ask you guys about this, im really expecting your answer asap.

Sincerely

Raven

Oh yeah and sorry for my bad english.

If you still have warranty on your board, now may be the time to use it. 

I would reverse engineer it. Start by unplugging every component expect CPU, 1 stick of RAM, power and monitor. A computer only needs CPU, MOBO, RAM, and Power to post to bios. If that doesn't work try switching the ram sticks in different slots, one at a time. Try again to remove the CMOS battery or get to BIOS and reset. If it boots, start by plugging in one device at a time. I would guess its MOBO, RAM and or slot, PSU or CPU in that order

Unplug your graphics card and boot up and see if that works. Then if it is check the cables from the GPU to the power supply. 

Its been 6 years since i bought t8hat motherboard and processor, no more warranty.

I tried using only cpu ram and monitor, doesnt work.

Maybe i just need a new one though its been 6 years. Thanks for trying to help me :)