Just a CPU socket pin question

Hey guys, in need of a little advice here.

I recently changed out the motherboard in my main PC as I had the need for a full sized ATX board (more pci slots), which again left me with a spare H110 micro-atx board.

The thing is, I had some problems trying to re-seat the CPU socket cover on the board, well in fact, I didn't succeed at all, and I had some horrible "plastic on metal"-ish sounds.
Now I am worried that I might have bent some of the pins in the CPU socket. Now, this is a very cheap board, so if it's broken it's broken, but I was planning to use it for a small home server, so I would be pleased to have it in working order.

So, does everything here look right to you? I simply cannot decide, especially down in the lower right corner.

And another question. The motherboard is currently mounted inside a case, but without the protective cover that I dare not try to put in place anymore. Am I fine leaving it exposed, provided that I dust it off thoroughly before mounting a processor in there?

Thanks so much, in advance.

15820196_10209859906327679_1596957293_n.jpg

• CPU - Ryzen 7 2700
  • Motherboard - Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite
  • RAM - 2x 8GB Corsair DDR4-3200 MHZ Vengeance Pro
  • GPU - XFX Radeon RX590 8GB
  • Case - Fractal Design Focus G (because optical drive!)
  • Storage - Kingston A1000 256 NVMe System drive / 2TB Seagate HDD / ASUS generic optical drive
  • PSU - Cooler Master MWE Gold 550W modular
  • Cooling - 2x Cooler Master MF140R (in) / 4x Cooler Master MF120R (out)
  • Keyboard - Corsair K55
  • Mouse - HyperX Fury
  • Sound - 1969 Kenwood KA-4000 analogue amplifier coupled to 2x Dantax STR floor speakers
  • Operating System - Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
  • Laptop - Lenovo V130 series business laptop

The pins look fine. And you really should put the cover on, or at least something, even a slip of paper 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

They look fine. Heck, even if they weren't it would be easy to bend them back.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro