Buying Windows 10

Rasmuff
Go to solution Solved by aeroencychris,

Yep, I've bought a Windows 10 Home N license there before, no problems. All of the sellers there are verified and you can check for actual user reviews in the comments.

Is buying windows 10 via the Reddit windows software store still a reliable and viable place to get stuff? 

I'm looking to upgrade to Windows 10 pro finally and I remembered the reddit store that I used a while back and I don't know if it's still safe to use.

-Thanks

i7-4770k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Corsair H100i | 1080ti  | G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400Mhz | Samsung EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair RM1000i | Fractal Design Define R4 | LG 27GL83A

Yep, I've bought a Windows 10 Home N license there before, no problems. All of the sellers there are verified and you can check for actual user reviews in the comments.

4 minutes ago, Rasmuff said:

Is buying windows 10 via the Reddit windows software store still a reliable and viable place to get stuff? 

I'm looking to upgrade to Windows 10 pro finally and I remembered the reddit store that I used a while back and I don't know if it's still safe to use.

-Thanks

they are all verified sellers to allow them to sell in that /r/microsoftsoftwareswap/ market place.

5 minutes ago, Rasmuff said:

-Thanks

It may be, but I'd suggest going on eBay and buying a cheap Win7 licence, and then use https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/accessibility/windows10upgrade
If you want to save money, of course. You could shell out $100 to Micro$oft lel

1 minute ago, anybodykek said:

It may be, but I'd suggest going on eBay and buying a cheap Win7 licence, and then use https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/accessibility/windows10upgrade
If you want to save money, of course. You could shell out $100 to Micro$oft lel

Ebay seems like an incredibly sketchy place to buy a Windows license, and it's a bit of work to go about upgrading it. /r/microsoftsoftwareswap is already really cheap as-is.

6 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Ebay seems like an incredibly sketchy place to buy a Windows license, and it's a bit of work to go about upgrading it. /r/microsoftsoftwareswap is already really cheap as-is.

If OP doesn't care about saving too much money, then yeah. Of course if he did, he'd just pirate it.

Microsoft swap seems legit. Go ahead and press the trigger

Aight, Well ill grab win 10 off the reddit windows store. Thanks y'all for the information

i7-4770k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Corsair H100i | 1080ti  | G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400Mhz | Samsung EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair RM1000i | Fractal Design Define R4 | LG 27GL83A