Insert image from URL not working

Murilo_A

I paste the URL and then click "INSERT INTO POST" and it does nothing. Already tried links from imgur and from some image I found here on the forum. Using Microsoft Edge 14.

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

who uses Edge? (kidding (not really but ok))

It's faster than Chrome :P (specially with hard drives), the only disadvantages being rarely some webpages not working properly and some random frezees sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Murilo_A said:

It's faster than Chrome :P (specially with hard drives), the only disadvantages being rarely some webpages not working properly and some random frezees sometimes.

But chrome has all the bootyful extensions and themes.... And it's wonderfully integrated with Google Services... :3 Plus, webpages never freeze on chrome :3

Just now, CarsonAurum said:

But chrome has all the bootyful extensions and themes.... And it's wonderfully integrated with Google Services... :3 Plus, webpages never freeze on chrome :3

I don't use any extensions and themes =P. Also, the integration is good, but for some reason, when Chrome is logged into my Google account, YouTube and Google don't log in automatically. Yeah, webpages hardly ever freeze, but I hate how slow it is on my HD based laptop and when it refuses to auto log me in on my Google account

This problem also happens with Chrome, but instead of doing nothing, the "INSERT TO POST" button turns to grey for some seconds and a loading wheel appears for some seconds, but the image still not being added

Just now, Murilo_A said:

Still doesn't work

huh? can you show me the link

Just now, Murilo_A said:

Strage, it worked on my phone, the link is this: http://i.imgur.com/wsNg40n.jpg (it even suggests to use as a image)

wsNg40n.jpg

huh? how is it not working for you?

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

wsNg40n.jpg

The image shows up, I just removed and put as a link because you asked, but on my desktop it doesn’t work. Let me try there once again

6 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Now it worked, very strange (yes, I've tried with the .jpg)  (forgot to quote you)

1 minute ago, Murilo_A said:

Now it worked, very strange (yes, I've tried with the .jpg)  (forgot to quote you)

glad it got solved. you can tag me too like

@deXxterlab97