Morrowing multiplayer

has anyone dabbled in this mod before? https://github.com/TES3MP/openmw-tes3mp/

i got it to work and my friend could connect through hamachi. it would be awesome if someone could host it with something more reliable once it gets some further developed.

i'd love to get into morowind, but with the multiplayer. 

i have attempted the morrowind mp mods before, but all of them had their noticeable flaws. some of them had bugs preventing you from interacting with other people, other would be bugged to the point where you couldn't even see another person. It's an awesome idea, but very flawed.

My Rig: | CPU: Core i7-8086k @ 4.9 GHz | Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z370 | CPU Cooler: (some coolermaster one that probably should have been retired several years ago) | Case: Corsair 570x | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

1 minute ago, Kill3rblack said:

i have attempted the morrowind mp mods before, but all of them had their noticeable flaws. some of them had bugs preventing you from interacting with other people, other would be bugged to the point where you couldn't even see another person. It's an awesome idea, but very flawed.

the one me and my friend found seems to be good, they just need to develop it further