Windows 10 Problem (Setting menu, Task Manager etc)

Hi everyone, help me about Windows 10 Problem... (sorry for my bad english) :(

So, i just finished my First build about 3 weeks ago, everything works properly, BUT...

the problem is everytime I open Setting Menu or Task Manager, it will Open very slow, sometime it doesn't respone anything (freeze).
this problem appears when there is a internet connection, when i don't use the internet connection, Setting Menu and Task manager will running normally
is this common bugs on windows 10? is there any option to fix this problem?

i would appreciate your advice, Thanks.. Merry Christmas! :)

What are your system specs?

(FYI I can't really help you with this since i'm a linux guy)

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

Does the Task Manager show a clear resource hog in the internet?

This sounds like malware of some kind to me. Could be harmless though. Have you downloaded any suspicious files, clicked on DOWNLOAD ads, etc. recently? (I've been watching too much House...)

Scan your PC with free malwarebytes, spybot search and destroy, and if they find something follow up with hitman pro trial. This is just to see if they pick up anything. If it's malware then this should get rid of it. If not then we ran some tests and now know what it isn't.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

1 hour ago, EpicKneusje said:

What are your system specs?

(FYI I can't really help you with this since i'm a linux guy)

Here my detailed system specs,

Intel core i7 6700k @4.0Ghz

Intel HD 530

16Gb gskill trident Z 8x2 3200

Asus Maximus hero VIII 

Corsair HX850i

Corsair SSD Neutron XT 240Gb

Corsair Hydro series H110i GTX

1 hour ago, DKL said:

Does the Task Manager show a clear resource hog in the internet?

This sounds like malware of some kind to me. Could be harmless though. Have you downloaded any suspicious files, clicked on DOWNLOAD ads, etc. recently? (I've been watching too much House...)

Scan your PC with free malwarebytes, spybot search and destroy, and if they find something follow up with hitman pro trial. This is just to see if they pick up anything. If it's malware then this should get rid of it. If not then we ran some tests and now know what it isn't.

Not quite understand about clear resource you said,

But everytime i open the task manager when the internet is ON, task manager freeze and i usually wait about 1 minute until the process tab show apps running at that time.

This problem will stop, When i finished download the windows Update(which is very long until the windows update tab open properly), when the windows update finish, Setting Menu and task manager works properly, i thinks this is kinda weird.

About suspicious files, not sure about that. Because i always download file on verified website

I will try to scan using malwarebytes later, hope can fix the problem..

Anyway, Thanks a lot Buddy... Sorry for my bad english 

1 minute ago, gielang808 said:

Not quite understand about clear resource you said,

But when i everytime open task manager when the internet is ON, task manager freeze and i usually wait about 1 minute until the process tab show apps running at that time.

This problem will stop, When i finished download the windows Update, when the windows update finish, Setting Mwnu and task manager works properly, i thinks this is kinda weird.

About suspicious files, not sure about that. Because i always download file on verified website

I will try to scan using malwarebytes later, hope can fix the problem..

Anyway, Thanks a lot Buddy... Sorry for my bad english 

that might actually do it, since when your internet is off, the "virus" cannot connect to your computer

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

3 minutes ago, EpicKneusje said:

that might actually do it, since when your internet is off, the "virus" cannot connect to your computer

Hmm... So, what "anti virus" should i try?

1 minute ago, gielang808 said:

Hmm... So, what "anti virus" should i try?

malwarebytes, ADWcleaner

Yeah, try those AND the ones I mentioned. If ANYTHING is found by them make sure you follow up with Hitman Pro to remove any traces left behind.

3 hours ago, EpicKneusje said:

My thoughts exactly. That's why I suggested it being malware.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

2 minutes ago, DKL said:

Yeah, try those AND the ones I mentioned. If ANYTHING is found by them make sure you follow up with Hitman Pro to remove any traces left behind.

and now we hope we were right hehe

8 hours ago, EpicKneusje said:

malwarebytes, ADWcleaner

Okay, i'll try later.. Thanks buddy!

8 hours ago, DKL said:

Thanks bro, hope this works!

3 hours ago, gielang808 said:

Thanks bro, hope this works!

No problem! I'll keep this open so I'll get a notification if you need any more help! :D (Watching House on my 2nd monitor =D)

On 28/12/2016 at 1:57 AM, EpicKneusje said:

and now we hope we were right hehe

23 hours ago, DKL said:

No problem! I'll keep this open so I'll get a notification if you need any more help! :D (Watching House on my 2nd monitor =D)

Hey Guys, I'm back...

i tried your method about scan using malwarebytes, etc. And yes, i found some adware and delete them immediately. But this doesn't fix the problems. o.O

i'm 99% sure its just windows 10 Bugs.
i also asked on Facebook group, they said try to Clean Install windows. hope can fix the problems

Okay, what's the build? Exact part names. If you have a PCPartpicker link to the build that will do nicely. Might be able to find some sort of problem others ran into too. There's no reason to my knowledge that you should be experiencing this unless your internet adapter isn't fully plugged in or something(and that one's just me randomly guessing lol).

edit:

Also details on your configuration, peripherals, everything around the PC that could potentially interfere with the internet connection and the PC itself. Possibly just running the PC with just the basic peripherals of mouse and keyboard rather than speaker, headphones, etc. could be enough to stop this strange behavior. It's a long shot though.

7 hours ago, DKL said:

Okay, what's the build? Exact part names. If you have a PCPartpicker link to the build that will do nicely. Might be able to find some sort of problem others ran into too. There's no reason to my knowledge that you should be experiencing this unless your internet adapter isn't fully plugged in or something(and that one's just me randomly guessing lol).

edit:

Also details on your configuration, peripherals, everything around the PC that could potentially interfere with the internet connection and the PC itself. Possibly just running the PC with just the basic peripherals of mouse and keyboard rather than speaker, headphones, etc. could be enough to stop this strange behavior. It's a long shot though.

since i have no PCPartpicker link,so here detailed specs :
Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0Ghz
Asus Maximus VIII Hero z170

Corsair 240GB CSSD-N240GBXTi Neutron XTi SATA III

Gskill DDR4 TridentZ PC25600 8GB (2x4GB) --- XMP Enabled

Corsair HXi Series 850W

Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTx

i'm using standard wireless mouse and keyboard from logitech

for speaker Edifier M1370 27w

P.S : i'm still using a integrated graphics unit (Intel HD 530), and for the internet i'm using my Android Phone (USB Thetering)

Also are you knowledgeable enough to install drivers without much assistance? Look up your motherboard name and make sure the drivers, BIOS, etc. is up to date. If it isn't update the drivers, to be followed by the BIOS if issues persist. 

Can you test with a different internet setup and see if the problem persists?

9 hours ago, DKL said:

Also are you knowledgeable enough to install drivers without much assistance? Look up your motherboard name and make sure the drivers, BIOS, etc. is up to date. If it isn't update the drivers, to be followed by the BIOS if issues persist. 

Can you test with a different internet setup and see if the problem persists?

I have tried to test with a different internet setup and the problems is still.

I also asked this problems to my friend and he suggested me to update the BIOS

Yeah, so try updating drivers and BIOS. If you need any assistance just ask. :)

7 hours ago, DKL said:

Alright, i will notify you later... hope this works :)

On 30/12/2016 at 10:47 AM, DKL said:

Hi I'm back! Happy New Year, Buddy... :D

Finally, The problems is GONE after i updated the BIOS. Now i can gaming in peace.. hahaha

Thanks for helping me, Man... Good luck!!

3 hours ago, gielang808 said:

Hi I'm back! Happy New Year, Buddy... :D

Finally, The problems is GONE after i updated the BIOS. Now i can gaming in peace.. hahaha

Thanks for helping me, Man... Good luck!!

Great! No problem! I hope everything runs smoothly from here on out! :D