Budget Audio speaker

dafo46

can you recommend a ~100$ 2.1 channel budget speaker with crystal clear sound , consume enough power for strong and heavy sub-woofer and adjustable bass and treble knob

there is no such thing for that kind of money - and certainly not that logitech crap :-) they make good mice and that's it.

7 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

there is no such thing for that kind of money - and certainly not that logitech crap :-) they make good mice and that's it.

I disagree.  For the price and the simplicity Logitech are fine.  They aren't Edifiers or Polk but you aren't going to get those in that price bracket.  Well... maybe these.

https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-R1280T-Powered-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B016P9HJIA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1482826602&sr=1-1&keywords=edifier

Laws only govern the honest.

1 minute ago, acturisme said:

I disagree.  For the price and the simplicity Logitech are fine.  They aren't Edifiers or Polk but you aren't going to get those in that price bracket.  Well... maybe these.

https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-R1280T-Powered-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B016P9HJIA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1482826602&sr=1-1&keywords=edifier

sry - logitech is crap besides mice. they did cool stuff a few years back, now its only overpriced china plastic with a brand name.

the ones you listed will sound 20 times better I guess.

1 minute ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

sry - logitech is crap besides mice. they did cool stuff a few years back, now its only overpriced china plastic with a brand name.

the ones you listed will sound 20 times better I guess.

The Logitech's on my wife's computer actually don't sound that bad but they are in a very small office.  My Edifier S1000DB's are admittedly much nicer but I paid a LOT for them.  But he did specify 2.1 so that implied a seperate sub so......the Edifiers don't really need a sub, however, they are just stereo.

1 minute ago, acturisme said:

The Logitech's on my wife's computer actually don't sound that bad but they are in a very small office.  My Edifier S1000DB's are admittedly much nicer but I paid a LOT for them.  But he did specify 2.1 so that implied a seperate sub so......the Edifiers don't really need a sub, however, they are just stereo.

which still sound better than that logitech crap :-)

edis are nice speakers in general, well rounded and balanced, didn't hear the ones you linked myself though.

I got these https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/stereo_speakers/computer-musicmonitor.html since I needed sth. that takes as less space as possible, they are great but overpriced as hell, like basically anything from Bose.I just checked for Teufel but they don't come at 100$ sadly...

2 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

which still sound better than that logitech crap :-)

edis are nice speakers in general, well rounded and balanced, didn't hear the ones you linked myself though.

I got these https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/stereo_speakers/computer-musicmonitor.html since I needed sth. that takes as less space as possible, they are great but overpriced as hell, like basically anything from Bose.I just checked for Teufel but they don't come at 100$ sadly...

Bose used to be the be all and end all of speakers.  I remember the day... I recently got big into POLK now.  And what do I do with them?  Listen to LTT videos!  LOL

Just get a Micca PB42x.  Anything with a sub is just going to have awful satelittes that have no business playing any frequencies above 2khz and below 200hz, and an awful sub that will shake the room but not actually be very nice sounding.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh