G602

Arcuz
Go to solution Solved by Daveeede,

I had issues when plugging the antenna directly to the usb port or header. The mouse would sometimes disconnect during use, making it seem like the PC was stuttering. Using the usb extension cable fixed that problem. But obviously your mileage may vary. 

Should I bother to use the dongle-extender-thing to move the input from the back? Or will a front USB 3.0 port work just as well?

Spoiler

The front USB3.0 should work just fine. I put mine in the back but my computer is sitting right next to my desk. 

Love my G602 I don't think I can go back to a wired mouse after this. 

CPU Intel i5 4690k Mobo Gigabyte B85M-D3H GPU Sapphire Nitro AMD R9 Fury RAM 16.0GB @1600Mhz HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 

SSD Samsung EVO 250GB PSU Corsair CS750M  Case Corsair 350D Cooling Corsair H80i Monitor 2x AOC 2769M IPS Os Win 10 Home   

I had issues when plugging the antenna directly to the usb port or header. The mouse would sometimes disconnect during use, making it seem like the PC was stuttering. Using the usb extension cable fixed that problem. But obviously your mileage may vary. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys