What are those vr games that LTT uses to show footage?

littlepigboy5
Go to solution Solved by ZimFreak,

And the second game is Space Pirate Trainer. First one may be QuiVR if it's not The Lab's bow & arrow game.

There are two games I've seen the gang play on their vr headsets that I want to try on my vive, but I don't know the name.  One, is simply a game where the user has a bow, and shoots stuff, the other is one where they ahve a gun and little air guns fly at them and they get sheilds sometimes (it's kinda orange and looks a bit like tron)

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

And the second game is Space Pirate Trainer. First one may be QuiVR if it's not The Lab's bow & arrow game.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

On 12/26/2016 at 2:17 AM, Denned said:

The bow on is most likely Valves The Lab. Atleast if it's the ones with black "stick" figures?

10 hours ago, ZimFreak said:

thank you

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>