PC will not POST

Hi everyone, I just built my first PC today and I’m having some issues getting into the BIOS.

When I press the power button, everything looks fine at first glance, i.e. all lights and fans come on. But when I try to plug in a display, nothing. It’s giving me Error Code 53, which I discovered is a memory issue from the MOBO manual.

I have the Asus X99-A II with an i7 6800K and 32GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum (4x8GB). All parts were purchased online within the last month.

Things I have already tried:

-Reinstalling all 4 sticks of RAM into various slots.

-MemOK! button (cycled between flashing the DRAM and CPU lights and error codes 13, 53, 60-61, eventually coming back to square one with just the solid DRAM light and error 53).

Things I have NOT tried:

-Reinstalling only one stick of RAM

-Updating the BIOS

These are the only two solutions I can come up with based off the MOBO manual. I think updating the BIOS is my best shot, but I wanted to put this out there and ask for help because I’m honestly at a loss. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Other PC specs:

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

Corsair H115i AIO cooler

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

Samsung 950 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB

TP Link A1300 WiFi Adapter

Text is unreadable in night mode. Edit your post, select all and click remove formatting (it's one of the buttons above the text box).

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

6 hours ago, Litargirio said:

Text is unreadable in night mode. Edit your post, select all and click remove formatting (it's one of the buttons above the text box).

Done! Sorry about that!

8 hours ago, ShadySocks said:

Return mobo? Try each stick individually?

If all the lights and fans are working though, doesn't that mean the mobo is functional?

6 minutes ago, wolfofteal said:

If all the lights and fans are working though, doesn't that mean the mobo is functional?

Try. One. Stick. Individually.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

3 hours ago, Litargirio said:

Try. One. Stick. Individually.

Just tried one stick. Exact same result.

4 minutes ago, wolfofteal said:

Just tried one stick. Exact same result.

Try the other stick?

7 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

Try the other stick?

I've now tried all four sticks individually, all in the same DIMM and then each in different DIMMS. Zero change.

6 minutes ago, wolfofteal said:

I've now tried all four sticks individually, all in the same DIMM and then each in different DIMMS. Zero change.

I get the same result with no RAM at all as well.

Can you get into the BIOS at all? If so try clocking the RAM down.

1 minute ago, Litargirio said:

Can you get into the BIOS at all? If so try clocking the RAM down.

I can't get into the BIOS at all. I've got it connected to power, mouse, keyboard, and monitor via HDMI from my GPU. The only clue I have is that there is a RAM error.

Are you using the right slot configuration? You have to populate the RAM slots in a certain order if you aren't utilizing all of them.

2 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

Are you using the right slot configuration? You have to populate the RAM slots in a certain order if you aren't utilizing all of them.

Yes, I made sure to check the manual before the very first install to ensure I had the proper 4 stick configuration.