Trying to Find Better Internet

Fuz3d

I live in a canyon type area at the bottom of mountains, and all internet companies want to give me only 3 mb/s download and .5 upload or don't provide it in my area. Is there any possible way to get better internet where I live, and how much would it cost? The main provider in my area is Frontier Communications(Company that bought Verizon).

Thank You

15 minutes ago, Fuz3d said:

I live in a canyon type area at the bottom of mountains, and all internet companies want to give me only 3 mb/s download and .5 upload or don't provide it in my area. Is there any possible way to get better internet where I live, and how much would it cost? The main provider in my area is Frontier Communications(Company that bought Verizon).

Thank You

Maybe satellite but that will be expensive  

No, You can't just magically get internet, especially if you're away from civilization.

Never go with satellite internet, unless of course you only want internet half of the day, and a 10,000ms ping. Don't forget the data caps.

Your best bet would be to just go with the crappy speeds until someone else becomes available.