How does this beast look?

Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JYrW

Im going to have 2 or 3 of those monitors.

Btw im only 13 so this is my first build.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

First of all get a 3570k + any z77 mobo, you'll get better oc performance than amd (but if you really wanted amd, you could go fx-8300)

You really don't need 16gb of ram unless you're doing video editing/rendering and such (which i doubt)

Why get a 1TB drive + a 3TB drive.... you won't even need that much storage for day to day usage, 1.5TB is plenty (different capacity drives really bad for raid so get same size if you were going for that)

You definitely don't need a 850W for crossfire 7870s, a 700W is plenty

Your monitors are the notorious TN panels that have drab color and horrible viewing angles, I suggest you save on the components above as well as some pointless things such as wifi adapter, dvd drive, thermal paste, sound card, maybe a more inexpensive case. With your savings you can upgrade to IPS monitors that will look gorgeous and maybe even save your parents some money

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I would agree with iTonyy. Remember that you look at your monitor when you use your computer. With a budget like that, do you really want to be staring at that TN panel? Kind of a waste of the Crossfire to be honest. May I ask what you're using the dual GPUs for, by the way? If you're only using one or two monitors, you'll get better compatibility, temps, and value down the road with one card.

Other than possibly going for a non-TN, try to look for something above 1920x1080 if you're going over 23 inches. Your eyes will thank you.

First of all get a 3570k + any z77 mobo, you'll get better oc performance than amd (but if you really wanted amd, you could go fx-8300)

You really don't need 16gb of ram unless you're doing video editing/rendering and such (which i doubt)

Why get a 1TB drive + a 3TB drive.... you won't even need that much storage for day to day usage, 1.5TB is plenty (different capacity drives really bad for raid so get same size if you were going for that)

Your monitors are the notorious TN panels that have drab color and horrible viewing angles, I suggest you save on the components above as well as some pointless things such as wifi adapter, dvd drive, thermal paste, sound card, maybe a more inexpensive case. With your savings you can upgrade to IPS monitors that will look gorgeous and maybe even save your parents some money

The motherboard ram and CPU were gifts from my dad. And I also have a reason for the 1tb and 3tb drives. Not going to get into that. Oh and the pc will be used for video editing/recording and gamng

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

And I'll look into a Ips monitor or whatever they are

And I'll look into a Ips monitor or whatever they are

+1 with what iTonyy said.

An IPS Panel which stands for In-Plane Switching Technology is Technology used for LCD Monitors (Liquid Crystal Displays) was invented to solve the main limitations of TN-Matrices, and involves arranging and switching the molecules of the liquid crystal layer between the glass substrates essentially in a plane parallel to these glass plates. (Wiki for more answers) But in other words, it looks good and it's something you should wan't. Look at LG/Benq IPS Monitors.

Wouldn't of really chose a H100i for an FX-8150, but it is what it is. I prefer Corsair Vengeance RAM and Intel 330 Series/Corsair Force GT SSD's but both of those aren't an issue. +1 With Magic8Ball, what are your needs for Crossfire 7870's? I know I'd rather a single 7970, lower on Temperature. +1 with that PSU. I've always preferred Widows 7 but that's just preference. Everything else is not bad I guess, definitely wouldn't go with those speakers, low quality, poor output and I'd rather listen to my sister talk. But I won't go in-depth, so please don't ask :P Try looking at Logitech range speakers, specifically X530's/Z506.