Is this a suitable case?

Jahoppski

Hello!

I'm building a relatively high end PC, with all the parts listed here. I'm wondering if the case listed within would be suitable for all of my parts, and also what case fan I should + the quantity. (Preferably in a Red/Black Color!)

Thanks for any feedback left!

1 minute ago, KeFy said:

Yes the NZXT cases are genurally good cases all around 

hard to go wrong with that case

Good to know, thanks!

Just now, Himommies said:

Get the S340 ELlite and a watercooler

Is watercooling much better? I haven't set up a PC before, so I don't have any clue about how watercooling would work honestly.

Just now, Jahoppski said:

Is watercooling much better? I haven't set up a PC before, so I don't have any clue about how watercooling would work honestly.

Because you got a K cpu you can overclock the heck put of it and the more you overclock the more temps go up

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Because you got a K cpu you can overclock the heck put of it and the more you overclock the more temps go up

Is watercooling much more expensive than regular fans though?

watercooling lowers CPU temps much much more then the fans also your color matching skills kinda give me cancer

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

watercooling lowers CPU temps much much more then the fans also your color matching skills kinda give me cancer

Yes, I know, the colors do not match at all. I just selected what was said to be very good. Any recommended changes in relation to the color then?

2 minutes ago, Jahoppski said:

its up to you water cooler are not "better" they are just easy to install and have their own advantage. if you want to install and forget experience get a air cooler.

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

its up to you water cooler are not "better" they are just easy to install and have their own advantage. if you want to install and forget experience get a air cooler.

Honestly I think I may just go with air coolers, just to save the hassle of maintenance. Thanks for your input!

7 minutes ago, Jahoppski said:

Honestly I think I may just go with air coolers, just to save the hassle of maintenance. Thanks for your input!

other than price the reason I have never done water cooling is the maintenance is not worth the trouble

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Thanks for the changes you made! Just wondering though, is there any difference between the GTX 1080 that I had selected compared to the one you selected? As well as that, is the 4x4gb ram worth, considering the speed decrease to 2800 from 3000? And also, would it be worth getting a 144Hz 2560x1440 monitor for the increased frames display? Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Jahoppski said:

would it be worth getting a 144Hz 2560x1440 monitor

with a 1080 shit yes

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Thanks for the changes you made! Just wondering though, is there any difference between the GTX 1080 that I had selected compared to the one you selected? As well as that, is the 4x4gb ram worth, considering the speed decrease to 2800 from 3000? And also, would it be worth getting a 144Hz 2560x1440 monitor for the increased frames display? Thanks again!

That 1080 is cheaper,pretty good an looks better.Ram is meh just pick the cheapest one speed dosen't matter that much and actullay I realized you probaly should get a 1070 and a better monitor give me a sec

My life

How come I should get a 1070 rather than a 1080? Also thanks for even more changes and feedback!

1 minute ago, Jahoppski said:

How come I should get a 1070 rather than a 1080? Also thanks for even more changes and feedback!

No you should spend more money on a monitor that's all

My life

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

No you should spend more money on a monitor that's all

Well, I don't mind waiting longer to save up for the monitor. That'll probably be the last thing I purchase anyway, so I'll save up for it the longest. Oh, and I looked at the difference between the two GTX 1080's, and thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll definitely be purchasing that type :D