Weird issue with CS:GO

bmx95ify

Hey guys.

Recently I've been experiencing a weird bug(?) in CS:GO.

Usually on every map (except parts of Nuke) I get about 100-240-300 fps, though now, on maps like Lake and Baggage I get only 50-90 fps. I've never had something like this happen to me, although every time I boot up CSGO the game fluxuates around 30-120 fps. Usually, that suddenly stops after 1-3 minutes.

I hope I explained the issue well.

My GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 

Maybe of the new CS GO update that makes game unplayable. Fix it valve. Talk to gaben or somethin

Are you having the latest driver?

Have you tried updating gpu drivers, verifying the game files, running an antivirus scan, or see what programs are using your CPU.

Csgo is very cpu intensive over gpu intensive, if something else is using your cpu, the fps will drop.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

If he has razor you need to update it something of there's affects csgo I dropped from 300+ down to 50 after that should be fine 

14 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Maybe of the new CS GO update that makes game unplayable. Fix it valve. Talk to gaben or somethin

Are you having the latest driver?

I don't usually update the drivers because in the past they fucked up ALL the time.

15 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Have you tried updating gpu drivers, verifying the game files, running an antivirus scan, or see what programs are using your CPU.

Csgo is very cpu intensive over gpu intensive, if something else is using your cpu, the fps will drop.

While I know that CSGO is very CPU intensive, I've never had problems with it. I have 50 tabs open in Chrome and I never had this issue.

I might try verifying the files.

6 minutes ago, bmx95ify said:

While I know that CSGO is very CPU intensive, I've never had problems with it. I have 50 tabs open in Chrome and I never had this issue.

I might try verifying the files.

Chrome just uses ram, not the cpu, open task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and see what programs are using the cpu when the fps  drops.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

37 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Chrome just uses ram, not the cpu, open task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and see what programs are using the cpu when the fps  drops.

fuck yes. i know nothing.