Looking for a good first camera (video)

It's high time I blow a chunk of money on a camera. Video is going to be the primary use of the camera, I already have some experience in that field and I am looking for something that does well with taking video. I would like to get into photography as well and I've been researching different entry-level DSLRs. I keep coming across varying opinions on what the best choice is. I don't want to go over $800 for the body and lens. Audio is not a concern for the time being. No brand preference but I would like something quality. Hopefully someone can provide insight that I haven't already found through Google. Thanks.

In need of an upgrade

Spoiler

It's high time I blow a chunk of money on a camera. Video is going to be the primary use of the camera, I already have some experience in that field and I am looking for something that does well with taking video. I would like to get into photography as well and I've been researching different entry-level DSLRs. I keep coming across varying opinions on what the best choice is. I don't want to go over $800 for the body and lens. Audio is not a concern for the time being. No brand preference but I would like something quality. Hopefully someone can provide insight that I haven't already found through Google. Thanks.

Sony Alpha NEX-3N with 16-50mm Lens $449.99 Test Video: http://vimeo.com/61341745

Canon T5i with 18-55 lens Test video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf8IJ1rroCA

$850.00 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point