rx 470

bmwz4931

Good card and would run games fine at 1080p, however if you really want the edge I would recomend going with an 8gb rx 470 or stepping it up to an rx 480 like this one: https://www.amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-1256MHZ-Graphic-RX-470P4LDB6/dp/B01JM2DFLC/ref=sr_1_46?ie=UTF8&qid=1481425303&sr=8-46&keywords=rx+480 and once again if you want the edge with the 480 8gb would be better. Keep in mind though that the amount of vram doesnt detmine the speed of the gpu. It will only affect frame rate when running at high resolutions or cranking the textures or details all the way up. Meaning that a 4gb is realitically good for games and would work fine

Like if you liked it. Share it if you thought it was great. Leave a reply if you emotions are a bit more complicated   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so yes?? also i got a i7 3770 non k will it bottle neck?

4 minutes ago, bmwz4931 said:

no, it won't even bottleneck a gtx 1070/1080. the 470 is a good card, but for that price i'd get an rx 480 instead. http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=PC-480-4GV&c=CJ

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, bmwz4931 said:

No it wont. The 3770 is still a very powerful cpu for gaming. If it bottlenecks a 470 I will eat a shoe xDD

Like if you liked it. Share it if you thought it was great. Leave a reply if you emotions are a bit more complicated   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, bmwz4931 said:

for that price, and with additional $20 rebates, its pretty good. that that if you wanna save money.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W